If you love all things ancient, then Egypt Explorer - 12 Day Private Tour is for you - adventures, learning, culture, and a lot of sightseeing. With free days to do some exploring of your own, this Read more ➤
Egypt Tour Package with Nile luxury cruise - 9 Days
- On the tour page:
- Essential information
- Tour Highlights
- Tour Description
- What’s included and excluded
- Tour Itinerary
- Additional information
- Prices & Availability
- Pick-Up locations
- Pick-Up time
- Cancellation policy
Duration - 9 days
Multi-Day Tours & Cruises
What’s this? After you book the Tour or Activity we send you your Tour Voucher or a Ticket(s).
The Voucher is your booking confirmation and tour providers can accept e-Voucher, printed Voucher or both Voucher types.
e-Voucher means that's enough, if you save received Voucher to your phone and show on the tour beginning.
Printed Voucher means after receiving the Voucher you have to print it and take with you to give it printed to the tour provovider at the tour beginning.e-Voucher, Printed Voucher
Cancellation Policy Standard Cancellation Policy means that:
If you cancel this tour booking at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 13 and 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, or don’t show up at the meeting point on time there is a 100 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.Standard
Guide options If the tour is guided here you can see available tour languages. Usually it means along the tour you have a professional tour guide guiding the tour in one or a few specified languages.
Some tours or Activities doesn't require the guide and have a pilots, instructors or simply provider's team member who take care of you along the tour. In this case it's marked as "Not Guided" tour, because it doesn't require a professional tour guide.Language: English, Spanish
Transfers from/to the airport.
The Egypt Tour Package with Nile luxury cruise route is Cairo allows you to discover main Egypt attractions on the multi-day exciting tour which's also including luxury 5-star Nile cruise through Egypts 'open-air museum' from Aswan to Luxor. All you have to do is just book flight to Cairo.
- Visit all the main attractions of Egypt on the Egypt Tour Package with Nile luxury cruise!
- Explore, discover, enjoy and relax - each of 9 days of the Egypt Tour Package will forever stay in your memory!
- All the transfers, day tours, guides, hotels with breakfasts and luxury 5-star Nile cruise are included!
Egypt Tour Package with Nile luxury cruise
The Egypt Tour Package with Nile luxury cruise starts in Cairo - the capital of Egypt. What you need to do is just to book your flight to Cairo by yourself and our guide will meet you in the Cairo International Airport and take you to the hotel to relax after long flight and your Egypt Tour Package with Nile luxury cruise stars the next morning - this is combination of many day tours, cruises, local trips with accommodation included.
With the intense Egypt Tour Package with Nile luxury cruise you will visit next amazing places:
- Saqqara and Memphis on the Cairo Desert Tour
- Great Pyramids and the Sphinx
- Temple of Philae
- Aswan High Dam
- Unfinished Obelisk in Aswan
- Cruise around Kitchener Island
- Cruide around Elephantine Islands
- Kom Ombo and Edfu on the luxury Nile Cruise
- Dual temple of Sobek and Haroeris in Kom Ombo
- The most well-preserved temples in all of Egypt in Edfu
- dedicated to Horus, the Falcon God - Luxor Temple
- Karnak Temple - Valley of the Kings
- Valley of the Queens
- Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- Colossi of Memnon
- Egyptian Museum where most of the fabulous treasures of the Pharaohs are kept
- Citadel - home to Egyptian rulers for nearly 700 years
- Hanging Church
- Ben Ezra Synagogue (the Jewish Temple).
- Transfers from/to the airport.
- All fully-guided tours in Cairo, Giza, Aswan, Edfu, Kom Ombo and Luxor (as per the itinerary) in air-conditioned buses
- Fluent, English-speaking tour guides throughout your program.
- 3 Nights on a 5-star Nile Cruise ship with all meals included.
- Sleeping train tickets from Cairo/Aswan and Luxor/Cairo
- All accommodations in 3-star hotels in Cairo, Aswan, and Luxor. All rooms have a private bath, air-conditioning, TV, and include breakfast.
- Visa Entry for Egypt (USD 25.00 per passport).
- Entrance fees of the sites. We do not charge in advance for site entrance fees to add flexibility to your program as you may choose to skip one or more sites depending upon your interests.
- Drinks, phone calls, laundry, tips and any other items of a personal nature.
- Visited Places:
Frequently Asked Questions
Egypt Tour Package with Nile luxury cruise - 9 Days duration is 9 days.Book Egypt Tour Package with Nile luxury cruise - 9 Days now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You can book Egypt Tour Package with Nile luxury cruise - 9 Days at least in 2 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book Egypt Tour Package with Nile luxury cruise - 9 Days now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You may also like
The Best of Egypt Tour Package is the 6 Days tour package starting in Cairo and Giza and dedicated to those who'd love to explore Egypt well instead of staying in holiday resorts. In 6 days we will Read more ➤
Adventurous Essential Egypt Tour shows you Many a thrilling place like Cairo, Abu-Simbel, Aswan, and Luxor just in 8 days. Guides will brief you about various attractions and their relevant Read more ➤
Luxor to Aswan - Nubian Heritage Tour. Dive in to the Nubian Heritage in Upper Egypt with visits to the Aswan High Dam, the Nubian Museum, take a motorboat to cross the Nile to an authentic Nubian Read more ➤
Amazing 4 days Nile Cruise Including Abu Simble & Hot Air Balloon Sail down one of the world's most famous waterways as you discover top attractions in southern Egypt. During this multi-day cruise Read more ➤
Cairo to Upper Egypt Highlights, Abu Simbel and Luxor Temple and Tombs. Sign up for exploring the Nubian Monuments and rejuvenate in a Luxor Hotel before visiting the Valley of the Kings, Hatchepsut Read more ➤
4-Day Nile Cruise - Aswan to Luxor Incl. Abu Simbel And Hot Air Balloon Adventure. Enjoy a relaxing cruise from Aswan to Luxor and imagine yourself a character in an Agatha Christie novel. Marvel at Read more ➤
12 DAYS EXPLORE EGYPT The sands of time stand paradoxically still in Egypt its history encapsulated not just in the chronicles but in the structures, monuments, bazaars and a way of life that to this Read more ➤
You only have a few days in Egypt, you want to see the most important things, that's why you can visit the 2 most important cities in Egypt: Cairo and Luxor... traveling by train... with four nights Read more ➤
What can i see in 5 days? You only have a few days in Egypt, you want to see the most important things, that's why you can visit the 3 most important cities in Egypt: Cairo, Alexandria and Luxor... Read more ➤