A dog-friendly short break full of fun on land and at sea in Istria
- On the tour page:
- Essential information
- Tour Highlights
- Tour Description
- What’s included and excluded
- Tour Itinerary
- Additional information
- Prices & Availability
- Pick-Up locations
- Pick-Up time
- Cancellation policy
Duration - 4 days
Water Activities & Sports
What’s this? After you book the Tour or Activity we send you your Tour Voucher or a Ticket(s).
The Voucher is your booking confirmation and tour providers can accept e-Voucher, printed Voucher or both Voucher types.
e-Voucher means that's enough, if you save received Voucher to your phone and show on the tour beginning.
Printed Voucher means after receiving the Voucher you have to print it and take with you to give it printed to the tour provovider at the tour beginning.e-Voucher
Cancellation Policy Standard Cancellation Policy means that:
If you cancel this tour booking at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 13 and 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, or don’t show up at the meeting point on time there is a 100 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.Standard
Guide options If the tour is guided here you can see available tour languages. Usually it means along the tour you have a professional tour guide guiding the tour in one or a few specified languages.
Some tours or Activities doesn't require the guide and have a pilots, instructors or simply provider's team member who take care of you along the tour. In this case it's marked as "Not Guided" tour, because it doesn't require a professional tour guide.Language: English
Hotel pick-up in Pula.
Kayaking, biking, coasteering… a range of exciting tours in the sea and along the rocky coastline, with the company of professional guides, await you. Picturesque environment, hospitable people and good food are a perfect addition to it – so… have fun!
- Discovering an old military zone and a small canyon full of hidden corners by kayak!
- Nature reserve Cape Kamenjak bike ride!
- Gliding across the beautiful blue Adriatic Sea on a SUP!
- Exploring a rugged coastline by climbing up rocks, cliff jumping and adventure swimming!
- Walking through an open-air museum – the city of Pula!
Sea & Land Activities Tour Package in Istria
The Dog-friendly Sea & Land Activities Tour Package in Istria takes you on an amazing 4-day adventure in Istria.
DAY 1: Welcome to Istria, a land of wonders – kayaks are ready for you If you did not come by car but flew to Pula airport, we can arrange a car rental for you.
After you check into the B&B in Pula city centre and freshen up a bit after the trip, your first aquatic adventure can begin.
Aboard a comfortable double sit-on-top kayak, your friendly and experienced guide will show you some great sites. You will discover an old military zone, explore a small canyon full of hidden corners and fascinating formations, and snorkel in the pristine waters of the northern Adriatic Sea seeing the diversity of fish beneath the surface.
In case you arrive in the late afternoon, no problem - sea kayaking under the stars with underwater illumination attached to the kayaks is also a unique experience!
Remember, your kayaking guide is local, so you can ask for advice about evening walk and dinner - the food in Istria is fantastic.
DAY 2: Bike tour of Cape Kamenjak.
After breakfast, head towards the Kamenjak Peninsula and Istria’s southernmost point.
Approximately 30 kilometres long Kamenjak coastline consists of numerous bays and beaches, including 11 uninhabited islands, all together forming an area of exceptional natural beauty.
During a 3,5-hour mountain biking tour through this relatively small nature reserve, you will have the opportunity to see many plant species, among which are indigenous species, some fossilised dinosaur footprints, and if you're lucky maybe even some dolphins. This entirely uninhabited cape has a particularly distinctive and valuable landscape - a combination of forests, grasslands, garrigue, maquis and rocky ground.
Weather permitting, there will also be a chance for a swim or a cliff dive.
For the more romantic souls and afternoon/evening lovers, we can try to switch the tour to the afternoon, so they can find a perfect spot for observing one of the most beautiful sunsets you could ever imagine.
DAY 3: Stand-Up Paddleboarding & Coasteering Adventure.
Ready to feel like you’re walking on water? Your personal adventure guide will show you how to glide across the beautiful blue Adriatic Sea on your stand-up paddleboard.
Start your day with a hearty breakfast and then spend some 3 hours discovering coasteering as you climb, side traverse, and pass through tunnels along the rocky cliffs and shoreline. Explore the Pigeons Cave, illuminated by your headlight and the shafts of sunshine reflected off the water, and then take a leap of faith during a cliff jump at whatever height you feel comfortable with. There will be plenty of incredible photo opportunities snapped by you or your guide.
Spend the afternoon strolling through the streets and squares of Pula, a multicultural city rich with monuments and buildings three thousand years old. Here you almost have the impression of walking through an open-air museum.
DAY 4: Departure.
After breakfast, it’s time for packing and check-out. If you are travelling back home, we wish you a happy return, and if you’re continuing with your adventure in Croatia, have as much fun as in the past few days!
- 3 overnights in a Superior double room in a pet-friendly B&B in Pula city centre, with breakfast and private parking included
- Guided kayak tour on Day 1 (approximately 3 hours) aboard a comfortable double sit-on-top kayak with paddles, life vest, 1 dry bag per kayak for personal things, mask & snorkel, 1 headlight per kayak, and photos in digital format taken during the adventure included - wetsuit and water shoes also included if needed
- Guided bike tour of Cape Kamenjak on Day 2 (3-4 hours) with a mountain bike, helmet, snack, water refill* and photos in digital format taken during the adventure included
- Guided SUP & Coasteering Adventure on Day 3 (approximately 3 hours) with SUP board & paddle, life vest, helmet, dry bag for personal things, headlight, water refill* and photos in digital format taken during the adventure included - wetsuit and water shoes also included if needed
- Trip preparation fee, VAT
- Car rental, transfer to/from arrival/departure points, and transfers not included in the itinerary - available on request
- Entrance fee to Cape Kamenjak – payment on spot
- Meals and services other than specified in the itinerary
- Personal expenses, Travel insurance, Tourist tax
- Gratuities (tips are always appreciated but not mandatory)
- Visited Places:
Please, read the description of the Dog-friendly Sea & Land Activities Tour Package in Istria to understand its itinerary.
Special Booking Conditions!
The tour provider requests that your remaining balance is payable up to 21 days prior to your departure date. You will receive an invoice approximately 1 week prior to your payment due date.
If your arrival is within 21 days in the moment of making a reservation, you will need to pay the full amount within 24 hours (not counting Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays) to make the reservation valid. In the case of the specific relevant reservation, there is no different cancellation policy defined, the cancellation policy is as follows:
- Reservations canceled thirty (30) days or more prior to the date of arrival will incur a 6% charge.
- Reservations canceled twenty-nine (29) to twenty-two (22) days prior to the date of arrival will incur a 30% charge.
- Reservations canceled twenty-one (21) to fifteen (15) days prior to the date of arrival will incur a 50% charge. -
- Reservations canceled fourteen (14) to zero (0) days prior to the date of arrival will incur a 100% charge.
Frequently Asked Questions
A dog-friendly short break full of fun on land and at sea in Istria duration is 4 days.Book A dog-friendly short break full of fun on land and at sea in Istria now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You can book A dog-friendly short break full of fun on land and at sea in Istria at least in 2 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book A dog-friendly short break full of fun on land and at sea in Istria now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint