There is no better way to get THE BEST TASTE OF ZURICH CITY TOUR than by walking and in a very small group. Choose this tour to enrich your knowledge about Switzerland's business and cultural capital while listening to your guide pointing out the highlights of this unique town.
While strolling around, your guide will make sure that you will not miss:
- The Bahnhofstrasse and Paradeplatz - Zurich's main downtown street and one of the world's most expensive and exclusive shopping avenue;
- Limmatquai - a vibrant, historical shopping, dining and hotel area with many interesting buildings dating from the days of the rich Guilds that governed Zurich;
- Lindenhof and Roman Baths - the historical site of a Roman castle situated on a hillside;
- St Peter Church - one of the four main churches in Old Town whose clock face is the largest in all of Europe;
- Fraumünster (Church of Our Lady) - world famousfor it's Chagall Windows;
- Grossmünster Church - the icon of Zurich, where you can later admire impressive panoramic views over the city right from it's heart;
- Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH) - whose most famous former student and professor was Albert Einstein and other 20 Nobel Prize winners;
- Bars and Restaurant where famous painters as Picasso, Chagall, Giacometti used to pay sometimes for the food with their own paintings;
- The house where Lenin was living before returning to Russia for leading the revolution and overtaking the power.
At the end of The Best Taste Of Zurich City Tour, get some tips and suggestions from your private tour guide to discover on your own some other hidden faces of Zurich or just enjoy a lovely cruise on the crystal clear Lake Zurich or a train ride to our 'little mountain - Uetliberg' for amazing views from the top of Zurich.