All the Zambezi White Water Rafting Ride participants will be collected from their respective hotels in Victoria Falls and taken to The Lookout Café for the briefing and clear instructions how to behave and what to do along the raft. Please bring your vouchers confirming your booking to check in. Do not bring valuables with you. Please leave all valuables, jewellery and passports at your hotel for safekeeping. We also provide a safekeeping facility at check-in, where valuables can be left at your own risk.
What to Wear to participate in Zambezi White Water Rafting Ride:
- Swimsuit and shorts/cycling shorts but nothing that water will suck away
- A way to secure glasses to yourself or they will be lost
- T-shirt or long-sleeved shirt for sun protection
- Sunscreen and lip balm (guides will have dry bag for this)
- Sturdy shoes/trainers or rafting shoes. Your shoes must be securely fitted to your feet (i.e. no flip-flops) or they will be lost!
- A peak cap that will fit comfortably under your helmet.
- Wet Suits will be provided in the winter months.
- Bring as little as possible things with you!