How it works
1. AFFILIATE NETWORK ADMIN REGISTRATION
Do you have experience in SEO and Web Marketing?
Do you know how to reach the best bloggers and travel related website owners?
Are you ready to work independently, selecting and inviting bloggers and website owners to register as TripsPoint Affiliate Partners with Special Invitation Code supplied by you?
These websites and travel blogs registered with your code are forming your Affiliate Network - they earn their commission and you earn your commission!
Join for free and start to earn right now!
Signing up is free, easy and your Affiliate Partner Account registration is confirmed instantly:
For our Affiliate Network Admins we guarantee:
- Up to 25% commission for you from each booking generated from your Affiliate Network (and 10% more than standard commission to Affiliate Partners, registered with your SIC - Special Invitation Code).
- Clear and transparent statistics.
- 30 days visitor session duration and safe tracking system.
- Deep linking and ready made banners.
- Payouts by PayPal or to your bank account.
- Continuous addition of tours, activities, holiday accommodations and rental services at travel destinations in whole the world.
- Partner with the most advanced and fair booking platform.
3.GET AFFILIATE NETWORK ADMIN ACCOUNT ACTIVATION
Your Affiliate Network Admin Account will be activated and you will get Account Activation notification by e-mail.
With your Affiliate Network Admin Account you are able to:
- Set preferred payment method for payouts (you can receive money by PayPal or to your bank account).
- Choose right Travel Related websites and blogs to join your Affiliate Network.
- Invite selected websites and bloggers to be TripsPoint Affiliate Partners and register with your Special Invitation Code (SIP) - they will get 10% more than standard commission with your SIP.
- Get your 10% to 25 commission on each booking made by a visitor from your Affiliate Network.
- See statistics (number of visitors and their bookings).
- See account balance showing current amount you've have on your account.
- Request Payouts to your PayPal account or directly to your bank account.