The Day Is Mine! Private Tour of Fresno Itinerary:
8:35 am - Welcome, Safety, Tailing Protocol Review at your hotel/home/business Morning
- Entrance to Safari Experience and Photos / Giraffe Feeding / Sting Ray Touching at Chaffee Zoo Late Morning
- Entrance and Photo at Olive Grove at Kearney Park Lunch-Take-Out, Shop, and Art Views down Fulton District in Downtown Fresno
Mid-Afternoon - Entrance, Views, and Photos at Millerton Lake & Friant Dam
3:55 pm - Return to Fresno, CA
You may tail behind your tour guide back to your hotel, home, or business.
*For Saturdays Only: Saturday tours begin with a 6:45 am welcome, safety, and tailing protocol review. It ends with a 12 Noon return to the Northside area of Fresno. Breakfast at Flight Line Cafe at the private Chandler Airport, the morning Safari Experience at Chaffee Zoo, and a late morning entrance to Millerton Lake is included.
This is for a group of UP to 8 people including children. This means if 1 person or 8 persons are touring the price is THE SAME per group. Adults and kids are charged the same. Infants 2 and under are free. So feel free to bring a friend...or 7 more friends!
This is a walk-and-tail type of tour, meaning that guest will tail (drive behind) their tour guide from one attraction to the next in the safety of their own vehicle.
COVID-19 health and safety measures
You have added the following safety features:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout the experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
The addition protocol includes travelers tailing behind (driving directly behind) the tour guide from one attraction to the next. Upon arrival, the guide will find parking for guests, greet the guest at their car, and guide the guest to and within the site. At all times the guide will be 6 feet away.