Itinerary of the Blue Safari Zanzibar day boat trip:
- 7:00 AM to 7:30 AM - Pick up from the hotel of your stay in Zanzibar City (pick up time might change depending on the hotel of your stay - an exact hour will be appointed in your tour Voucher).
- At 8:45 am we will arrive at Fumba Village. You will be given a snorkeling mask and fins if you need them.
- Then after, we will get into our boat and begin our sea adventure.
- We will stop by a sandbank and relax while enjoying the sun and served with fresh fruits.
- We will then go to a snorkeling spot where you can explore the coral life around the area.
- Depending on the time and tide, at 12:30 - 1:00 PM, we will head to an island called Kwale island.
- Here you will be served with delicious Seafood BBQ.
- After our lunch, you will be taken to see the oldest baobab tree that has fallen down but still growing leaves and giving fruits.
- If the tide is high, you will be taken to a hidden mangrove for swimming.