Our shared charter for fishing in Tenerife is the regular fishing trip we do in small groups. This way your fishing trip cost is shared between the group and much cheaper than a classic private fishing charter. We are based in the marina of Los Gigantes, so your fishing in Tenerife will be not just a sea fishing, but you all the time will be accompanied with amazing views on the highest cliffs in Atlantic Ocean.
Despite we start from quite isolated and far marina, we possess own mini-bus and pick-up our customers from all the South of Tenerife, including El Medano, Golf del Sur, Costa del Silencio, Las Galletas, Palm-Mar, Los Cristianos, Las Americas, Costa Adeje, La Caleta, Armenime, Playa Paraiso, Callao Salvaje, Abama, Playa de San Juan, Alcala and surely, from Puerto de Santiago, Guia de Isora and Los Gigantes. We will pick you up directly from your hotel or from the nearest well known and easy to to recognize point.
Our Tambo Fishing boat is fully equipped professional 12-meters long sea fishing boat with extremely experienced crew that always try the best to help you have a good catch! We have everything for different fishing techniques onboard, so all what you have to do is just take with you a good mood and positive hope to have some nice catch.
If about catch, well, it depend on the season, because in different seasons different fish is going along the coast of Tenerife, so we always prepared to an exact fish, but also for classic fish living in waters around Tenerife all the year long. Here we'd like to explain you what fish you can hope fishing in Tenerife for and what your chances are, depend on the season:
- Blue Marlin - it's a dream of almost everyone, but, to be honest, there are very small chances to hook this beauty even along dedicated private fishing charters in Tenerife. Blue Marlin generally could be caught all the year along, but it's rare visitor here.
- White Marlin - this fish is much more frequently seen in the waters around Tenerife and you have the best chances to catch the White Marlin in the period from May to August, but there are hope as well in months like April, September and October.
- Albacore is a kind of tuna and you can hook it all the year long around Tenerife, but the best chances are from June to October.
- You can focus on the Bluefin Tuna in November, but from February to May as well as in September and October you have some possibility to catch this beautiful powerful fish.
- Along whole the year you can count on Big Eye Tuna, but the best months are January, June, July, August, November and December.
- June and July and November are the best times to fish Yellowfin Tuna, but sometimes you can catch it other time, except of December and January - no chances at all to fish it these months.
- From April to October there are pretty good chances for the beautiful Mahi Mahi (Dorado), one of the most popular species here in Tenerife.
- One of the most powerful and at the same time the most popular big fish in Tenerife is Wahoo - you may catch it anytime, but your chances are the best in period from April to September.
- And surely, species like Barracuda, Amberjack, Bosi Negro or Snapper could be caught all the year long.
Another story is bottom fishing - if there are no fish on the trip, we can always try to hook a big stingray - there are a lot of stingrays living in deep waters of Tenerife.
Tambo Fishing Boat team is children friendly, so you are welcome to have a family fishing trip in Tenerife with your kids as spectators or even trying to catch a smaller fish to get first sea fishing experience. Book our Fishing Shared Charter in Tenerife on TripsPoint where only the best trips recommended by experienced travelers listed and prepare for your adventure - fishing in Tenerife will be always in your mind on your next visits to the island!