Half-Day St Lucia Shore Excursion
- On the tour page:
- Essential information
- Tour Highlights
- Tour Description
- What’s included and excluded
- Tour Itinerary
- Additional information
- Prices & Availability
- Pick-Up locations
- Pick-Up time
- Cancellation policy
Duration - 4 hours
What’s this? After you book the Tour or Activity we send you you Tour Voucher.
The Voucher is your booking confirmation and tour providers can accept e-Voucher, printed Voucher or both Voucher types.
e-Voucher means that's enough, if you save received Voucher to your phone and show on the tour beginning.
Printed Voucher means after receiving the Voucher you have to print it and take with you to give it printed to the tour provovider at the tour beginning.e-Voucher, printed Voucher
Cancellation Policy Standard Cancellation Policy means that:
If you cancel this tour booking at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 13 and 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, or don’t show up at the meeting point on time there is a 100 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.Standard
Guide options If the tour is guided here you can see available tour languages. Usually it means along the tour you have a professional tour guide guiding the tour in one or a few specified languages.
Some tours or Activities doesn't require the guide and have a pilots, instructors or simply provider's team member who take care of you along the tour. In this case it's marked as "Not Guided" tour, because it doesn't require a professional tour guide.Language: English
Half-Day St Lucia Shore ExcursionHalf takes you right through the west coast of Saint Lucia. The famous twin Pitons and the sulfur springs. The tour gives you the privilege of deciding where you stop and where you go. Spending the time where it matters! GO AHEAD fit the tour to your needs!
- View of Pitons
- Mud-Bath (Sulphur Springs)
- Tet Paul
- Toraille Waterfall
- Diamond Botanical Garden
Half-Day St Lucia Shore Excursion
At the beginning of our St Lucia Shore Excursion, right after leaving the Castries harbor we take a drive through the city. Then travel down along the west coast of St. Lucia. Stop to view the Pitons as we stand in awe of this beauty! Get awesome pictures and on we go!
We then head to the Sulphur Springs: Let's take a drive through the ONLY drive through a volcano! Exciting and Real... The driver must be informed if the guest desire to bathe. Usually, after taking a bath in the mud bath we usually head to the Toraille waterfalls for a nice cool bath. Tet Paul is also a beautiful hike on the agenda.
Diamond Falls Botanical Gardens, walk through this garden with a view of its breath-taking waterfall is also a part of your St Lucia Shore Excursion!
- Drinking Water
- Lunch (we can stop for lunch)
Itinerary of the half-day St Lucia Shore Excursion:
- Stop At: Pitons Stands in awe! Get awesome pictures and on we go! Duration: 10 minutes. Admission Ticket Free.
- Pass By: Sulphur Springs Let's take a drive through the volcano! Exciting and Real... The driver must be informed if the guest desire to bathe. Duration: 30 minutes. Admission Ticket Included.
- Pass By: Diamond Falls Botanical Gardens Walk through this garden with a view of its a breath-taking waterfall! Duration: 30 minutes. Admission Ticket Not Included.
- Pass By: Toraille Waterfall After a relaxing and breathtaking session at the Sulphur Springs (Mud Bath), enjoy the rejuvenating experience at the waterfall! Duration: 10 minutes. Admission Ticket Included.
- Pass By: Maranatha Gardens Speak of peace and tranquility.....This is the place to pause. Make this a final stop as you head back home.
- Pass By: Castries Return to the starting point! Looking forward to seeing you next time. End of the St Lucia Shore Excursion.
Frequently Asked Questions
Half-Day St Lucia Shore Excursion duration is 4 hours.Book Half-Day St Lucia Shore Excursion now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You can book Half-Day St Lucia Shore Excursion at least in 2 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book Half-Day St Lucia Shore Excursion now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint