Usually, we pick you up from your Hotel at 9:00 AM for the Private Day Tour to Sintra, Cabo da Roca, Cascais from Lisbon and we are going to visit following places:
- The group leaves Lisbon in the direction of Sintra, past the National Palace of Queluz (option to visit) and then the group goes to the village of Sintra. In the case you have already visited the Queluz Palace, we can visit one of Sintra's most emblematic places, then take a short stroll through the picturesque center of the village and enjoy the famous Sintra cakes: Quejadas de Sintra and the Pillows.
- In case you have not chosen to visit the Palace of Queluz, you can choose to visit another place in Sintra.
- Lunchtime - if the group wishes we can book a table with traditional Portuguese food. After lunch the group continues to the most western point of continental Europe, the Roca Cape.
- We started to return to Lisbon passing by Guincho Beach, Cascais, Estoril, Carcavelos - driving always along the coast enjoying the view of the magnificent beaches of the Estoril Coast to Lisbon.
- You will be back at your hotel at about 5:00 PM full of new experiences and knowledge of Portugal.
Enjoy this amazing Private city tour in Porto in Porto where you will have a nice great overview about the city and where you will have the possibility to see the most emblematic places and museums of Porto. Read more >
Discover the city of Lisbon with private Lisbon City Tour. Explore Lisbon charms and its corners, its light, its smell, a date with history around every corner, there is always a fate that is heard in the Read more >
The Terceira Island Private Tour is a private day-tour only for you and your family with a local knowledgable private tour guide that will show you not just famous sights, but also hidden gems of the Terceira Read more >