We pick up for the ride from all the Hotels and riads located in central Marrakech. If you are staying inside the Medina, your pickup will be at the closest point accessible to vehicles (this may involve a short walk).
Returns to the original departure point.
Pick-up: approx. 06:00 pm.
End of the Marrakech Camel Ride and drop-off: approx. at 8:00 pm.
Confirmation will be received within 24h after the booking.
A minimum of two people is required for this tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is only one person booked onto the tour. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Children under 10 must be accompanied on the camel by an adult.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide.
- Conservative dress code is recommended in Morocco. Men and women should keep their upper body (especially shoulders, chest, and midriff) as well as their knees covered at all times as a sign of respect to the local culture.
- Wearing shorts is not recommended along the Marrakech Camel Ride.
Book the Ourika Valley Day trip from Marrakech and get away from the hustle of Marrakech to discover the amazing Atlas Mountains, visit the Berber house and learn about the Berber way of life. Stop for Read more >
Come on the High Atlas Mountain Trek with experienced local hiking tour guide to discover all most popular treks of Atlas. Start in Imlil (1740m), set in the upper level foothills of the Western High Atlas Read more >
Challenge yourself with the Mount Toubkal Trek to climb the highest peak of North Africa in 2-3 days. The tour starts and finishes in the vibrant city of Marrakech or in Imlil. You will trek with a local Read more >