Itinerary of the best of Maldives Diving Holidays - Liveaboard Diving Package:
- Our guide will pick you from the airport and you will be transferred to the boat. Boarding, check-in, and meeting with the boat crew will take place just after reaching here. You will meet other members and cabins will be assigned. Prepare your equipment and check dive will be at the Fishtank North Male Atoll.
- You will have to dive by Maagiri North male Island as this will enable you to enjoy the beauty of nature which includes Nurse Sharks stingrays, whip coral cowries, gobies, bannerfish, blue-stripe snappers, parrotfish & the cleaner shrimps.
- From here, go towards South male and the dive to watch over the grey reef sharks, trevally and barracuda.
- Now dive at the Guraidhoo Kandu South Male Island, which is a preserved area and it has a huge underwater region including multiple channels, walls, drop-offs, and reef plateaus.
- You would be amazed to see the lionfish, squirrelfish, eels, soft corals, sharks, and the schooling trevallies.
- Move on towards the Vaavu Island and the first diving experience at this atoll would be at the point of Miyaru Kandu.
- Underwater whitetip reef sharks, trevally, mackerel, schools of triggerfish and the grey reef sharks are some of the important creatures that you will see.
- Next diving will be at the Devana Kandu in Vaavu. It is a thin strip of the reef in the middle of the Devana Kandu and remained full with big fishes like sharks, eagle rays & the napoleon.
- Night diving can be at Alimatha-Vaavu Island which is considered one of the best among all.
- In addition to this, nurse sharks, and stingray’s trevally can be seen during this diving.
- Liveaboard on the ship towards the South Ari Atoll in the early morning. Very first diving will be at the Maamigili Beyru which is specifically done to see whale sharks.
- The final dive would be at the Kudhimaa Wreck. It is the remained which of a Japanese cargo vessel that was drowned in 1998. Pufferfish, sponges, sea squirts, corals, batfish, and the boxfish are some of the amazing creatures to see at this place.
- The day will start from diving at the Kudarah Thila in South Ari Island. It is an enchanting place where you can see thousands of blue-stripped snappers offering scenes worth watching.
- Our next dive will be at the Rangali Madivaru. It is yet another famous site for marine fauna. This site has manifold manta rays owing to which it remained in use as a cleaning station during the northeast monsoon.
- Our final dive of the day will be at the Rahdhiga Thila and grey reef sharks are in abundance at this place.
- You can enjoy the Barbecue in the evening.
- Diving will be at the Panettone in South Ari Atoll. It has exotic soft corals as well as purple fans which are completely filled with tropical fish. Some other big fishes you can expect to see are Huge trevallies, whitetip sharks, grey reef sharks, and the barracudas.
- Our second dive includes Moofushi manta point at the South Ari Atoll. Some napoleon, grey and white reef sharks are some among others to see here.
- The last day of diving will be at the Fesdhu Lagoon Manta and the scenery of Manta rays is an absolute treat.
- The final day of the diving will be at the Fish Head in North Ari Island. It is the place from where you can observe the snapper sharks, napoleons as well as a fusilier.
- Come to the liveaboard and reach the Hulhumale lagoon.
- Leaving the boat by 10:00 AM and the end of the Maldives Diving Holidays package.