Mountain Biking Safari Kenya - 8 Days Package
- On the tour page:
- Essential information
- Tour Highlights
- Tour Description
- What’s included and excluded
- Tour Itinerary
- Additional information
- Prices & Availability
- Pick-Up locations
- Pick-Up time
- Cancellation policy
Duration - 8 days, 8 hours, 30 minutes
Bike Tours & Rentals
What’s this? After you book the Tour or Activity we send you you Tour Voucher.
The Voucher is your booking confirmation and tour providers can accept e-Voucher, printed Voucher or both Voucher types.
e-Voucher means that's enough, if you save received Voucher to your phone and show on the tour beginning.
Printed Voucher means after receiving the Voucher you have to print it and take with you to give it printed to the tour provovider at the tour beginning.printed Voucher
Cancellation Policy Standard Cancellation Policy means that:
If you cancel this tour booking at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 13 and 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, or don’t show up at the meeting point on time there is a 100 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.Standard
Guide options If the tour is guided here you can see available tour languages. Usually it means along the tour you have a professional tour guide guiding the tour in one or a few specified languages.
Some tours or Activities doesn't require the guide and have a pilots, instructors or simply provider's team member who take care of you along the tour. In this case it's marked as "Not Guided" tour, because it doesn't require a professional tour guide.Language: English, Spanish
With the Mountain Biking Safari Kenya, you discover the national parks and lakes on bicycles. We try our level best to provide a very comforting zone to the participants and do not believe in overcrowding in one tour. Therefore, an unparalleled interaction with the locals is guaranteed!
- Cyclists experience the true nature of their environment: they see more, feel more, hear more.
- Through cycling, you will get the experience, learn and witness the lifestyle of the people of Africa.
- Cycling safari holidays let you explore Africa on two wheels, riding along spectacular trails alongside cars, through coffee plantations, mountains and local villages, with a chance to spot wildlife grazing on the plains from your saddle.
Mountain Biking Safari Kenya
Mountain Biking Safari Kenya is an experience worth sharing, hence lifetime opportunity to explore the adventurous places of Africa. The majority of the biking safaris are offered in addition to the safari camping activities. It is a normal practice to go on evening or morning game drive on bikes.
During the Mountain Biking Safari Kenya, amazing quality of food would be provided whose calories can be burnt easily while biking on the safari tour. Anyone who plans to explore the beauty of the world on a bike, we have the arrangements at the place for bike tours to Kenya and Tanzania. It is all up to you if you want to add the above-mentioned countries also into your trip to better explore the natural beauty in one go. These are rated as best places in the world for bike game drive.
Have you been bored by your daily routines, then, do not worry and enjoy Kenya as the biking holidays destination with the Mountain Biking Safari Kenya. The best places and paths have been lined up for your excursion. Traveling would be on mountainous as well as plain landscapes. You would notice the strange and soaring semi-desert to mountainous paths, and jeep tracks to steep forest routes. Along with the riding activities, multiple other opportunities are also there to make the trip as much memory as it ought to be.
The provision of comfortable stay remains our topmost priority which you would definitely love. Not only the rooms but the food quality would also be one of the best served in that area.
Whole Mountain Biking Safari Kenya would be comprised of cycling, chatting, communicating with locals, eating, catching the memories and resting.
- Transport in a 4×4 Toyota Mini Van with a pop-up roof Each person is guaranteed a window seat
- Services of a professional English speaking guide Mountain bikes are provided
- Support Van Accommodation in a double/triple room
- Game drives as per the itinerary Game parks or national parks entry fees;
- Three meals per day whilst on safari 1-litre Mineral water per person per day
- Complimentary return airport transfers in Nairobi
- Drinks Tipping
- Cultural visits to Maasai Villages costs US$ 25 per person
- Masai Mara Balloon safari @ 450 Dollars per person can be arranged on request
- Personal effects Kenya Visas
- pre and post safari hotel accommodation in Nairobi
Itinerary of the Mountain Biking Safari Kenya:
DAY 1 - Arrive in Nairobi
- We would meet you at the airport and take you to the Eka Nairobi Hotel.
- Our guide would brief you about the planned activities long the Mountain Biking Safari Kenya. You would be having an opportunity to pay a visit to the Giraffe Center to know about the endangered species of the Rothschild Giraffes. - Overnight stay is planned in Eka Nairobi Hotel. Breakfast would be complementary.
DAY 2 - Nairobi - Amboseli National Park
- Finish the breakfast and leave for our safari to Emali. Our next ride would be on bikes from there and we would travel towards the Amboseli National Park.
- We will arrive at the Amboseli Sopa Lodge where the dinner will also be arranged in Amboseli Lodges. Three times a meal would be served at this spacious place.
DAY 3 - Amboseli National Park
- Right after breakfast, we would leave for the Mt. Kilimanjaro with the local guides on the cycle for a round trip. It depends upon the terrain that somewhere during the tour you would be cycling or walking on foot. However, most of the distance would be covered on bikes.
- Cycling on Mountain Biking Safari Kenya, you will witness the natural beauty of locals and the lifestyle of African people. In case, you are on the solo drive, the locals would guide you on the right path because the public is quite friendly. Nobody can deny the fact that traveling through the African culture will fall you in love with it.
- Dining will be at the lodges.
DAY 4 - Amboseli National Park
- Visiting Amboseli National Park is today’s main activity which lies in southern Kenya. The main reason for its being famous is the presence of elephants in large herds and the mesmerizing views of the Mt. Kilimanjaro. It borders with Tanzania.
- The hills where we would be standing offers a view of the various peaks and plains which can hardly be envisioned at anywhere else. In addition to this, wildlife which includes Zebra’s, Cheetah’s and many other bird species has its own reason for attracting the people.
- Night stay is scheduled at the Lodges. Three times the meal is complimentary.
DAY 5 - Amboseli - Ngong Hills
- Our major activity on Day 5 is visiting Ngong Hill. But right on the way towards Hill, we will stop for lunch and some photoshoot. Biking would start again after lunch to burn the calories.
- Arrival at the hills in the evening where Dinner would be enjoyed in traditional fashion.
DAY 6 - Ngong Hills - Lake Magadi
- Lake Magadi has its own charm which would be visited in the first half of the day.
- Return to the hotel in the evening.
- Lake Magadi can be accessed by the road which is 80n Km and built of Asphalt, moving through the Masai countryside. The overall landscape is shrubby and expansive.
In the scorching sunlight, swimming pool presents a therapeutic opportunity to relax in the evening. This place is ideal for the Mountain Biking Safari Kenya.
DAY 7 - Ngong Hill
- The day would be spent while cycling around the Ngong Hills. The terrain is rugged and rough. The journey cannot be completed without the help of expert local guides. The day would be worth remembering.
- The meal plan is scheduled at the residential hotel.
DAY 8 - Ngong Hills - Nairobi
- Prepare for return to the Nairobi where lunch is given.
- Fresh up after the lunch and we would see off you at the Airport from where you would board back to your country.
- End of the Mountain Biking Safari Kenya.
Frequently Asked Questions
Mountain Biking Safari Kenya - 8 Days Package duration is 8 days, 8 hours, 30 minutes.Book Mountain Biking Safari Kenya - 8 Days Package now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You can book Mountain Biking Safari Kenya - 8 Days Package at least in 2 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book Mountain Biking Safari Kenya - 8 Days Package now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You may also like
Cycling Africa Safari Holidays is another amazing way to know about Africa’s natural beauty if you love to explore nature with a bike. Local Cyclists and guides would accompany and guide you through the ways which would s Read more ➤
Our 16 Days African Mountain Biking Cycling Safari Holiday Adventures goes through some the most beautiful parts of the Kenya providing experiences that will stay with you forever. African Mountain Biking Safari Holiday Read more ➤