Itinerary of the 4 Days Splendour of Bhutan Tour Package:
DAY 1 - Paro to Thimphu
- The rep from the tour provider will pick you up from the Paro International Airport and transfer to your hotel to Thimphu, the capital city of Bhutan.
- En route you will have short sightseeing. The ride is short and pleasant.
- In the evening you can delight in what the capital city get to offer or relax in the hotel.
DAY 2 - Discover Thimphu valley
- This day your tour guide will take you to visit:
- The Memorial Chorten, one of Bhutan's most stunning stupas, built in memory of the Third King, Late His Majesty Jigmi Dorji Wangchuck, known as the Father of Modern Bhutan.
- Buddha Point, where the statue of the World's largest Future Buddha (Maitreya) will be spotted.
- Postal Museum and you can get your own personalized stamps
- Changangkha monastery which was established in the 12th century.
- Textile Museum and find different type of weaving and textiles created in the local market.
- In the evening transfer to hotel in Paro.
DAY 3 - Taktsang Experience
- One of Bhutan's holiest sanctuaries and an amazing formation that crosses all boundaries of architectural masterpiece, Taktsang (Tiger's Lair) monastery is set down some 900m/3000ft on a high cliff overlooking a valley. It is mentioned the fact that the legendary Indian saint, Guru Padma Sambhava, flew from Tibet on the back of a tigress to tame five demons, who were fighting the spreading of Buddhism in Bhutan in 746 A.D.
- Taktshang monastery is the ultimate pilgrim site for all Buddhist, especially in Bhutan.
- The hike to the monastery gets around 5 hours (up and down), and takes after a medieval path.
- After the trekking, visit Paro Museum or promenade across the town.
DAY 4 - the end of Splendour of Bhutan Tour Package and departure from Bhutan
- Out driver will transfer you to the airport for your flight from Bhutan.