Tea Garden Tour sreemangal Sylhet
- On the tour page:
- Essential information
- Tour Highlights
- Tour Description
- What’s included and excluded
- Tour Itinerary
- Additional information
- Prices & Availability
- Pick-Up locations
- Pick-Up time
- Cancellation policy
Duration - 3 days
What’s this? After you book the Tour or Activity we send you you Tour Voucher.
The Voucher is your booking confirmation and tour providers can accept e-Voucher, printed Voucher or both Voucher types.
e-Voucher means that's enough, if you save received Voucher to your phone and show on the tour beginning.
Printed Voucher means after receiving the Voucher you have to print it and take with you to give it printed to the tour provovider at the tour beginning.e-Voucher
Cancellation Policy Standard Cancellation Policy means that:
If you cancel this tour booking at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 13 and 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, or don’t show up at the meeting point on time there is a 100 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.Standard
Guide options If the tour is guided here you can see available tour languages. Usually it means along the tour you have a professional tour guide guiding the tour in one or a few specified languages.
Some tours or Activities doesn't require the guide and have a pilots, instructors or simply provider's team member who take care of you along the tour. In this case it's marked as "Not Guided" tour, because it doesn't require a professional tour guide.Language: English
International airport Dhaka, Gulshan-2 Dhaka,
This tour is offered by Visit.org, the world's leading platform for social impact travel experiences. Revenue from this experience will be reinvested in our local partner org Avijatrik, which is dedicated to fostering community development through sustainable tourism in Bangladesh.
- What You Can Expect Enjoy 3 days in the tea capital of Bangladesh, Sreemangal. Stay in a local village in Lawachara National Park, a nature reserve with vast wildlife. Explore the largest rainforest in Bangladesh and beautiful Baikka Bill, home to thousands of birds. Stay with Khasia tribal peoples and experience their lifestyle.
- *Experience the culture and natural beauty of Sreemangal while supporting community development in Bangladesh. *Stay with a tribal family in the Lawachora Rain Forest and visit one of the largest tea gardens in southeast Asia. *Taste authentic local food dishes and unique seven-layer tea.
Tea Garden Tour sreemangal Sylhet
- 2 nights AC accommodation twin share basis
- Meals as per itinerary (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
- Tea, Coffee, Snacks in a day two time
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points.
- Hard drinks, Personal Tips.
- Laundry Charge, Telephone, Fax, Internet etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Tea Garden Tour sreemangal Sylhet duration is 3 days.Book Tea Garden Tour sreemangal Sylhet now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You can book Tea Garden Tour sreemangal Sylhet at least in 7 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book Tea Garden Tour sreemangal Sylhet now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You may also like
This private day trip takes you to Sundarban to visit some of the most Bangladesh’s majestic wildlife sanctuary destinations, including the Karamjal Wildlife Center and Harbaria Mangrove Trail, Karamjol is a forest s Read more ➤
Cox's Bazar is one of the most attractive tourist spots & the longest sea beach in the world (approx. 120 km long). Miles of golden sands, towering cliffs, surfing waves, rare conch shells, colorful pagodas, Buddhist Read more ➤
Join Private Full Day Tour of Dhaka City to explore the capital city of Bangladesh, the historical and cultural treasure of Bangladesh. Your Tour guide will pick you up from your nominated hotel in Dhaka and start your Read more ➤